Its times like now when you really think about who you are in life. I look at my life and the decisions I made that led me to this point. What have I done that has led me to this point in my life? I've been given a good opportunity for change and to start a new direction for my life. Dave and I are going strong and this new house feels like home. Its amazing. I want to start this new year off on the right foot. Get my finances in order, be smarter and take more care. Organize my life so that I know where my priorities lie and in what order. I want to be more active and healthy. I want to be happy. I'm tired of wishing to have a life that others have. I want to be happy with my own. Part of that will be accepting parts of myself, and understanding them a bit better. Guess its time I took a look at what I am and where I am and where and who I wanna be. Then figure out how I wanna get there. I'll get there eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment