This is about my little family and the fun things I'm going to do. My boyfriend is my best friend and his two kids are the most amazing kids I've ever met. Luckily this next couple weekends I'm going to be getting to know his sister better too. I'm way excited about that.
I'm also getting my 5th tattoo. My new friend Sarah is going to do it. She is so talented. The talent and skill it takes to be a tattoo artist amazes me. I wish I had that kind of talent. I've recently been kind of obsessed with Kat Von D. She is a beautiful person and reminds me a lot of Sarah.

Here's my little dude! I'm so excited to get him. I know Sarah will make him look amazing. I'm having my friend Misty and hopefully Dave will come and I'm going to have it documented with pictures. I only have pictures of my tattoos after they are done and this one means so much and represents so many things I want to have it documented completely. I am so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment