
I absolutely LOVE music. It's been the biggest part of my life, and its incorporated throughout my family as well.
One thing I do treasure is that I was exposed to so many kinds of music. From the magic and power of Broadway to the soul and heart of Country to the sass of Pop/Dance, Its all amazing. 
My Aunt Heidi and Uncle Greg have always been doing musicals of one sort or another. Heidi actually had a singing group that would perform during the summer that all my cousin's were involved in. Unfortunately me being 2 states away hindered my ability to join. So I just got the cool shirts lol.
From an early age I always remember singing as loud as we could with my dad in the car to Celine Dion and any good Broadway musical, always blaring loud. Then when we were with my mom the music was always country music or whatever was playing on 100.3 FM and it was way to low to where we'd have to stick our heads into the speaker to hear it. I had my favorites with each, and as I started to get older my sisters actually turned me onto the Britney Spears pop world of music.
Karin has always been very outgoing and tried new things and so her friends were usually the same and listened to this whole new world of the Dance pop culture of music. Once I heard that I of course fell in LOVE with it. Then as I tried to impress boys I learned of what I call Hard Rock such as the System of a Down and Rob Zombie. I also went into my past and started to learn about the glory of the 80's. Pat Benatar has the most amazing voice I have ever heard.
One thing I do treasure is that I was exposed to so many kinds of music. From the magic and power of Broadway to the soul and heart of Country to the sass of Pop/Dance, Its all amazing. 
No comments:
Post a Comment