Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Weekend of Family

This weekend was full of fun. Started off with a small BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Biesingers. Gabby and Brad were not able to be there unfortunately, but Summer's kids were. I got to know her a bit better and my little neice and nefew. I loved being called "Aunt Heather" It was way awesome.

Then that night Dad was my date for Uncle Robert's concert. Dave had a "guy party" he went to and from what I heard he had a lot of fun. I'm sure not as much as I did though. I went in not knowing what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised.


The band is called Hot Regan and this was their first big weekend gig played at the Woodshed, a small bar in downtown Salt Lake City. They are really talented. I was way impressed. Plus the music was rocking and I knew almost every song, which was a plus. And their new songs were all techno and new age type it was really nice. They even revamped some old songs like "Route 66". All in all it was way fun and Igot to go out and support my Uncle with his lifelong dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment