Friday, September 11, 2009

Who am I?

I've always been obsessed with pictures. Now that I have some friends that are amazingly talented Photographer's I have the ability to start my own portfolio... even though its just for fun. I always see these georgous girls that look amazing and I love their outfits.

My friend Misty has quite a few different photo shoots so I asked her where she got all of her amazingly cute outfits. She said they were just things she had laying around. Course she is like tiny and she has these huge boobs so her figure is amazing. I'm working on mine. Been taking the green tea pills and they are doing wonders. Now if I can actually get the self control to get up and fine tune mine I'd be awesome. That's my goal anyways. I've recently thought about maybe trying belly dancing. Dancers have amazing bodies.

Then I look at Amelia. She has the most amazing skin tone i've ever seen. Its like she's always been tan! lol Course my name is Casper.... But hopefully during the winter I'll be able to tan and get some kinda color. If anyone has a good suggestion for a lotion i'd love it. I have tattoos please keep in mind.

There are just a few things I still need help with. First off red bumps when you shave! And something to help with the dry skin. I have the worst razor burn... especially on my shins. So if anyone knows something to help with either that'd be awesome.

Then there is my style... goodness my closet goes every which way you can't see a style. I'm very much the tomboy, however I love looking nice as well. I've western and I love my boots. So with that I need to have long pants. I've never been a shorts kinda person. I figure the only one that needs to see my legs is me... and Dave. ;) I'm also into the punk rock type too though.. Just hard to incorporate it all.

Goals for summer at least. I want to be able to take cute pictures in my bikini and other outfits with being proud to show off my body and the hard work I'm trying to put in it....

Oh and if anyone can teach me about makeup that'd be awesome too... Lets face it I need some help. lol

1 comment:

  1. And then we should go to my house and so the same thing!

    ReplyDelete