Monday, September 7, 2009

Girls Weekend!

It was a fantastic weekend this weekend. Started out kinda sad with Dave leaving, but he wanted to go hang with friends and get one good fish in before the season ends. I missed him lots. So after that I went to get my new tattoo.

First it started off going to go on my calf, but after a discussion on the background we decided my arm would be a better place. Go with a haunted house and graveyard with a moon. So we're starting off with just him and then as I'm able to afford it we'll add on to him.
After that Misty accompanied me to my Future sister-in-law's "Slumber Party". It was fun and I got to spend some time with Summer, and I got to book my own party! It's been very important to me to get to know Dave's family. Plus they are very awesome people so it makes it easy. Very loving and they care a lot about the family they have. I'm lucky to have them.

Well while I was getting all Inked up, Sarah, Misty, and I decided that we needed a girls day. I remembered that my mom had given me tickets for Lagoon and that they were going to expire soon if I didn't use them. So we deicided to go.
The only thing that we wanted to make sure we did was to get our pictures done in that old western way. My sisters and mom have tons of those cool pictures and I've wanted one for a long time. So the girls pitched in and we got our "Floosey pictures". They turned out amazing.
Then to top it off I was able to go see my cousin Ashley before she sets off home in California. Spent the evening watching Chess in concert. Not to bad, an intersting rendition but I loved Josh Groban and Adam Pascal. Idena Menzel sadly dissappointed. I was really not impressed.
Then today my baby got home from his fishing expedition. Said he caught a few fishes so that's good. He wanted to catch more before the season ended, and Butch had a good time. They both passed out the second they got in the door, good thing they had today to relax.
So now we're looking forward to family pictures with the kids next Saturday and then the weekend after that will be the Biesinger's 20th anniversary. Lots to do this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment