I went to Weber today to start the ball rolling. I've been talking about going back to school for forever now, and I've always come up with some kind of excuse as to why I can't.
However, Dave and I had a really good talk about us, and our future and where we want to be. Came down to the fact that until a change happens none of the things we want can't happen. I have the drive to go back to school and Business Law is the direction I want to head in. Make money there then go Criminal law.
So I sent an email off to the recruiting department today, hopefully will hear back by tomorrow on it and then I'll submit my application Thursday, and Monday I'll head down to Lehi to get my transcripts so that Tuesday I can take them up to Weber, from there its waiting for an acception letter.
No comments:
Post a Comment