So I have been trying so hard to get back into school. I now am accepted into Weber State... just gotta figure out how to pay for it. I want to go into business law and I'm thinking on my way to do that I'll get my bachelors in Business Accounting with legal studies. I'm going to be calling up Utah Law and asking them what they look for in their law school applicants.
Now though I need to find out how I am going to afford all this. With all the overtime I worked last year I think I'm pretty much screwed and may have to go to a community college for a year or two... I've gotta make an appointment with the finance dept and see what I can do. Even if its just one class that is something. One thing at a time. At least I'm headed in the right direction. Dave is very supportive as well. He's such a sweetheart. Willing to help me out anyway he can. Just sucks that I'm the bread winner and the one going to school. Wish he made all the money and I was poor so the government would pay for my school. Oh well. Just got to work with what I have and see what happens.
I'm official!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment