I went out to this gorgeous church in Sugar House with Tiffany to take Halloween pictures that turned out amazing, and she even dressed up with me and I got to take some pictures of her too :)
But for what I was able to do this year I am thankful I got to do them. I was able to take Friday off and spend some time with Lisa before she left for California. We attended Cera Foo's ASI Halloween party. That was fun and they all looked amazing.
Then on Saturday the kids went to Grandma's so that they could trick or treat with their cousin's and Dave and I went to Red's and Casey's Halloween party. I'm thankful that Dave got out. He had a lot of fun and with all the stress lately he needed it. Amelia and Mike came and chilled for a while and though it wasn't as huge as our last 2 parties have been, it seemed perfect for the year. My only regret is that I didn't get a picture with Dave... He's not a fan of the pictures lol.
Sunday we spent watching football and relaxing. I have yet to shake whatever it is I have and spent most the day sleeping. Its been really hard lately to keep my spirits up and I've been feeling down a lot. I'm worried if I let it go that I may fall to risk of depression. I have to fight it. Take one day at a time. So even though its a tough time, and I didn't get to do a lot, I am thankful for what I did get to do. And next weekend we get to celebrate Brad's birthday. I am so excited for it!
Grandma took pictures of the kids, but Gabby got dressed up for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment