Saturday, March 31, 2012

Wedding, wedding, baby!

So now that dave and I are officially engaged I'm finally able to start planning my wedding. So far we have a few things set up still working on others.
The date is july 13, 2012. Our colors are black and forest green. My maid of honor is trish, with my friend amanda, my sisters, and my cousin ashley as my bridesmaids. Dave had decided cooper will be his best man, he had his groomsmen as well but he hasn't asked them yet so I can't list them. I did order my dress today so that is in the works. This well my goal is to get engagements planned if not taken care of, and dave is nailing down the location. Also I need to get my guest list for the ceremony. Gotta figure out how much food will be needed.
On to of that, tuesday I have my doctors apt, I need to call my insurance monday to get some info. So hopefully good things this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment