Monday, April 2, 2012

WHAT??? MORE BABIES????

 
To start off on a happy note. I found out on Feb 12 that I am pregnant. Crazy and surreal I know. It still doesn't feel real. I went in for my first appointment on March 13 and I got to hear the heartbeat. Which was amazingly cool.
 
So far I'm not having any out there cravings, but I don't like any drinks with caffeine. I tried sipping on them and they are gross. So water and juice for me Yeah! Rootbeer and sprite are about all I can do. That's ok though. I'm eating better and eating at home more which is not just making a big difference in both Dave and I's health but the pocketbook is loving it to! No complaints there. Yes I do miss the take out food, I've been craving Cafe Rio like crazy, but I will live without it.
 
I will keep you posted on upcoming news about baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment