So I'm getting to a point where I need to start looking for rings. Yes I know there are a TON of other stuff to do.... Karin has amazingly agreed to help me with my cake. Which I am all for, considering I only want a 2 tier brides cake and then cupcakes. Been debating on a grooms cake... that's for another blog.
Then we have the engagement pictures. They were already supposed to be done... However... the day we get ready to go take them Bynx, being the little angel that he is, decided to pee on all of Dave's clothes. Ammonia scent anyone? UGH!!!!!!! So for that we're going to wait for Dave to get paid, go buy a new outfit that looks all super sweet and sexy and then hide it like the kids Christmas presents so little demon cannot pee on it. (Good excuse for me to spoil him a little bit too tee hee hee).
Dave is still trying to decide on location (yes I am still bugging him on it, but he has had other things to worry about currently). I think he still has to call all his groomsmen too.... Slacker...
Anywho... So as I'm doing that and we are still working on paying for my dress my next goal is to worry about the wedding rings. First off... Where do I go? Dave got my ring at Morgan Jewelers. We got a special promotion in the mail for Thursday so I just might ask him to take me there so we can get 60% off :).
First I'm looking at design. We've never been big lavish people. Dave is a hard worker and he uses his hands a lot. So I'm thinking simple but nice at the same time. For mine... I don't want a ring that will snag on my clothes. I do like the idea of incorporating my engagement ring though. So I'm thinking a cute band with some pretty sparklies in it. Dave picked Ruby's so I can always stick with those, diamonds are good too. Then just weld them together to make one ring and get some good cleaning stuff for it. I love this ring he got me and it means a lot because its from him all on his own. So I'm thinking that is the way to go... hmmm..... decisions decisions.
Sounds like you have everything in hand!
ReplyDeleteFound his at Morgan Jewelers. Its pretty :) still trying to find mine though.
Delete