Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week 15

I think I finally figured out my headache issue. It seems to happen when I don't get enough sleep. I tried Tylenol and it masked the headache, but once the medicine wore off the headache was still there. I'm still way nervous about drinking caffeine or taking any medication. I'm just not wanting to risk it.
This is the week I might get to feel the baby though! I'm super excited for that. Belly is getting bigger which is a relief. I had an odd day on Sunday. Didn't cramp or anything. I felt... normal. Which you would think would be a good thing right? I kinda freaked out lol. It was the first day since I found out that I felt normal. Very very strange.
This weeks baby picture:


1 comment:

  1. My doctor gave me a list of meds that are safe, but I was still pretty nervous about taking anything too. Make sure you are drinking lots of water and if you have a hard time sleeping you can try melatonin. It's what your body naturally produces to make you sleepy and you can get it in the vitamin section anywhere.

    ReplyDelete