Last week of the First Trimester!!! BOO YAA!!!! lol I Made it! I/3 down 2 more to go... bah!
The minion is 3.5 inches long and weighs about an ounce. Minion can now taste and smell (thank god now maybe I'll finally want to eat things). And apparently is a dance-o-holic but I can't feel him yet. I'm told that can happen any day now.
I've been asking other women around me when they first felt movements and a lot of them said right around 15 weeks only a few have said later. So I'm just super excited. I can't wait to feel tiny move!
It is starting to set in. I've got a little bit of a baby bump. There are a few people that just love to rub it lol. Also starting to stress a little. Lots we still need to start planning on that when I think about it all it can get overwhelming. I know we'll be ok though. Dave's working really hard and doing all that he can to help get things going. I just need to start to do lists.
Cleaning is always a good way to keep me busy. Our dryer is starting to go out, so we'll need to get a new one soon. One day at a time... one thing at a time. Oi!
No comments:
Post a Comment