Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby registry?

Well I've got it set up to go ring shopping tomorrow. Dave may/may not be able to come with. He's got work stuff to attend to. If not I'll just see what I can do without him lol.
Woke up today with an awesome text that my cousin Kayla finally went into Labor. She was 40 weeks and huge! Thankfully baby finally got the memo and came today.
I also took my first belly picture today. Nothing big but bump is there :) That's what I'm excited about. Now if it will just grow a bit bigger so I can feel it.
Today I had registries on my mind. With my birthday coming up, and the bachelorette party, and the wedding, and then Dave's birthday, then the baby showers... I really don't need anything, but baby does. So I went online to Babies R us and HOLY CRAP!!! Spendy much??? So now that I've started that registry, I'm thinking I'll start one at walmart. Regardless of what it is I'm wanting neutral colors, lots of green and brown. LOTS of Halloween. :)
Then comes the question... in a little while maybe I should open a savings account for baby things. Try and save up so in case we do need something for baby after the minion gets here we have some cash stored away. Plus since I want a ton of Halloween stuff it would be good to get some during the season lol.

1 comment:

  1. It drove me nuts when people would suggest I was barely showing, because I wanted to show and looking down at myself... I thought I was totally showing! :) www.babycenter.com is one of my favorite sites. They still send me emails explaining how Kegan should be developing. They have awesome articles and lists to help you make sure you don't miss anything.

    ReplyDelete