Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Dress

Well the first thing I was worried about is the dress. We're on a tight budget so this needed to get going first thing.
 
I went with my friend Kat, my mom and Tazia to David's Bridal. My friend Britnee was kind enough to come in on her day off to help me try on dresses. We found a couple that we liked, but one really stood out. So I went home that day to talk to Dave about it, and went back in the next day to order it. Found out that the dress had been ordered by someone else and left the warehouse. So I was back to square one. Luckily Britnee came to my rescue and found the most perfect dress at the same cost and I got it on sale!
 
I had to try on the Temple version with sleeves, because that was the only one they had in the store, but I'm getting the sleeveless one and we are going to add on straps to go over my shoulders. It has roses and beads embroidered around the empire waist and down the back of the dress.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awe I am so excited to see you all dressed up and looking beautiful on your wedding day. And your party is coming together

    ReplyDelete