Thursday, September 13, 2012

Updates! - August


K its been over a month I am such a slacker. So updates on what we did and then update on the tiny.

Starting the month off my boss had a baby. So we all pitched in and made a diaper cake for him. Everyone at work gave me money and I went and bought a bunch of stuff and
Amanda helped me make it. I’m pretty damn proud of my craftiness.
J  Bossman’s face was priceless too. His kids unwrapped it and thought it was a huge present.

 

Then on August 4 my Godbaby Kiya LaRae Moulton was born. She is the cutest little thing I just love her.
4 hours old

couple weeks.. getting so big!
 

Then Cera Foo was in town, so Dave got his rampant lion touched up. We were hesitant to put the orange on because she is concerned the colors will bleed. So a test corner was done and we’ll see what it does. I love seeing Foo... Always makes me feel better. I also got to meet a very awesome girl that travels around the country and educates people on the importance of choosing a tattoo artist wisely. Doing your research, and making sure its in a clean safe environment. Love it.

Felipe came into town as well. So that of course means party. We had a dinner at Amelia’s then the boys went out to play bar hopping. It was good to see him.

the blanket monica made for me :)
 
 
And of course we have Dave’s birthday J. Started the day off actually with Tazia’s bridal shower, which was way fun. James came out and hung out with us. Now every year I insist on having a birthday party for Dave. He always has the best time with all his friends. Its one of the few times of the year we can get them all together. And this year the kids got to be there to celebrate with their Dad. So now they can’t stop talking about how we need to throw more parties cause Dad’s parties are the best.


brad snuck in and got a boys shot. :)
 
 The end of August came in with both a lot of joy and a lot of sadness. My friend David Jones passed away. He grew up kitty corner from me in Woods Cross. He had helped a man out, and that man ended up shooting him. It’s a crazy tragedy that still really doesn’t feel real. His funeral was the morning of August 30.

Then we had Tazia's wedding... That's a whole other insert lol... And still to come baby updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment