Monday, July 30, 2012

Updates on Casper Elise :)

Oh goodness where have the months gone! Now with the wedding over, my attention turns to my soon to be born tiny mighter :). So much to do! I'm thankful for it though.

I freaked myself out this last week. She was being particularly quite and I couldn't feel her move. Ended up at the Doc's monday morning after working all night, only to find out she's fine. (Thankfully) I'm such a worry wart. Its only going to get worse when she gets here too.. Oi.

After I calmed myself, the week went by smoothly. Friday was my 28 week visit. Not my favorite day. I drank the glucose stuff, thankful I got the lemon-lime it tasted like flat sprite. An hour later I got my finger stuck to test for that. Those both came back fine. Then we listened to tiny's heart. She was way easy to find this time and still strong as ever. I had to have a vial of blood drawn and then got the Rh shot. Not gonna lie I freaked myself out and it wasn't that bad. The needle was sharp but little, I hardly felt it. I did feel the liquid but it wasn't that bad either... The only after effect I had was a slight discomfort in my butt cheek that I may have imagined. Dang B negative blood. Oh well, could have been worse. The important things is tiny is healthy and so am I.

My feet are feeling the difference. I think the only reason I'm making it through the summer is because I'm sleeping during the day. I got up early on the 24th to go see a friend and ended up spending the morning at my sisters. After all my walking around and work when I got home... oh wow... my poor feet. My right side seems to swell a lot more than my left. Doc says that's normal though.



So now, I'm just taking things one day at a time. I'm writing a to do list of things I want to do before the end of Sept. Getting addresses put together for baby showers and trying to keep busy. I've got Dave's birthday coming up, then after that is Tazia's wedding. That weekend plus the two weekends following will be baby showers (SOOOOO excited) and then starts the doctor visits every week til Casper gets here. We're wanting to go crazy on the house and really get it all nice and clean. Gives us an excuse to go through all our crap and see what we can do to consolidate our stuff. Plus bringing her home to a nice clean house will be nice for all of us.
Week 27

Week 28

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going really well! I'm a worrier too. I still don't let Kegan out of my sight unless she's with specific people. I've heard the Rh shot is pretty rough. I've known a few girls that needed it said it was very uncomfortable, but very worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...

      Delete