Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 13 2012 - The Ceremony

After all the guests had arrived we got everyone together and got ready to get started. Since Alan officated June 23, we asked Cooper to run this show. And I will just say that I am so proud of him.

Karin and Ben walked first

Instead of flowers, we asked the line to say something about us.
Karin talked about how we used to run and slide on the sleeping bags at dad's house, and try to make it around the corner into my bed.
Ben talked about how Dave likes guns. :)

Trish and Casey both talked on how much they loved us and that we're like family.

Tazia brought Bandaids... because I always came to her aid, was the first to make fun of her when she cut her thumb open, and I'm the only child to get into 4 car accidents.

Anthony :) Said that Dave has always been a light in his dark place. 

Mike and Ashley

Ashley talked on us being pen pals and how I really try to keep good relationships,
 and Mike said that Dave is always surprising him, such as him being in the line.

Adam and Amanda.
Amanda commented on how even though we haven't been friends for long she knows that she can always count on me to be there for her.
Adam talked on how long he's known Dave and that he's truely happy to see us finally get hitched.

Our lovely Flower girls, Aspen (Neice) and Gabby (Daughter) in their awesome dresses that Gabby's mom made. Thank you Shannon!

Brad was our ring bearer, did an awesome job.

Dad and I walked down the aisle to Alyson Krauss "When you say nothing at all"

Cooper starting us off... Lots of awesome stuff was said.

My vows to Dave... he's everything I want.

Dave's vows to me, how some have seen him be good, some has seen him be bad, but how thankful he is that everyone is there to see him at his very best marrying his best friend.

I tied the rings on there pretty tight.

My ring. :) So thankful we got it on, my fingers were pretty swollen.

His ring (Took a minute his fingers were swollen too)

Kiss her already!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment