Doctor visit went well, no major concerns or weird things. I did learn on the second to last visit that my blood type is B negative. So that means I get to have a wonderful shot in my butt this next visit at the end of July. Not really looking forward to that, but oh well, what can ya do?
She is finally big enough that I can feel her move. Its so weird. Kat asked me what it felt like to be pregnant.. I told her, "You know when you have a big gas bubble and it moves and then you either fart or burp? Its like that only no fart or burp." LMAO....
Casper likes to kick, especially at night. So far, the only food she doesn't like is pickles. I love the smell, but if I eat one I get sick... ugh. She for the most part kicks either up towards the top of my belly, or down towards my pelvis... and she likes my right side a lot. I can always feel her in my back.
Cravings recently are Orange soda and hoho's. I know weird right? Up til now its been Chocolate milk and cereal. Here are some of the pictures over the past 6 weeks :)
Week 21
Week 22
Week 23
Week 25
And starting week 26 :)



No comments:
Post a Comment