I'll admit... the entire philosophy behind a bachelorette party is to celebrate the end of being single. I haven't been single in 5 years... but I had some really cute friends that were insistant, so I went with it. Ended up being really fun and I got to see some people that I haven't seen in a while.
The theme was "going wild" and the colors were pink, black and white. Animal print. Really cute. Mandy planned it out, and got the venue, Legends, downtown. Also booked Tracy with Blue Boutique to come. (Not gonna lie was kinda nervous about that. I've never had a good turn out with those parties.) It did end up working out though. We had 30 RSVP, about 9 girls showed. Best turn out I think I've ever had lol.
Sharese helped with the decorations.
Kat helped with the games. There was guess how many kisses in the jar - Amelia won. Who can blow a clown baloon up - Amelia won again. Who can tie a knot in a cherry stem - Amanda won. Pin the "Dick on the Dude". Kat made a guy out of cardboard and we used balloons. lol.
Kyle was there taking pictures. We had a little creative fun with the balloons.
Then we opened presents. I got some really cool things, esp loved the tupperware. Dave used it as soon as I showed him. lol. Then Kyle left and Tracy started her portion. It was really fun and I'm glad I had such a good turn out.






















No comments:
Post a Comment