I know, I suck its been a month and so much has changed!!! Lots to update, so I better get at it.
This one will be about our rings. Yes, I'm going out of order but that's ok! lol
Dave's ring I got months ago. Its killed me to keep it locked up, but I wanted it to be special and so I wanted to wait until we got both rings before we wore them. His is black ceramic. Its really heavy duty, so it won't break. It won't shrink or conduct electricity. I still got the lifetime warrenty on it though. (You never know in our case - better safe than sorry). It's really light weight, so it won't weigh his hand down either.
Mine, we were able to get on June 22. (More about that day later) I had the hardest time ever with finding my ring. All the ones that I were looking at were super spendy. I really wanted an Oval one. I didn't want it huge though. The affordable ovals were huge. Like rocks on my hand. (No thanks). I did find the perfect ring, oval with a halo not very tall, loved it. $4500 and had to be paid off before we got it. Ya... that isn't happening. I'm sorry but I'm not about to pay that much for a ring... no way no how. That's like 4 months of rent... or paying off half my car. lol. OI. So back to the drawing board. I looked everywhere, and just was coming up empty. So I decided that even a rectangle would look pretty... I just wanted a ring that no one else had. Since Morgan Jewelers was so good to us I went back there, and low and behold I found it. Loved it and watched it like a hawk for two months lol.
There is a band that we want to add, but we're planning on getting that for our one year anniversary. I'm pretty excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment