June 30 I met up with Preston Norris and my good friend Tamara to do bridals. I just love them.
This last one Tamara made for me. The words are:
"On this bridge stands a radiant bride,
Representing the beauty of when two worlds collide.
Ravishing in a dress of green and white
Dave's never seen such a beautiful sight!
In the month of July, on the thirteenth day,
Words of adoration and love are what they'll say,
Before their friends and family they will proclaim
And light a life of blissful marriage aflame.
Dave has found a woman to join his team,
And Heather the man starring in her every dream.
As two majestic souls become one,
They'll kick back and have a bit of fun.
That night they will only see each other,
And smile at the thought of Heather becoming a mother.
He'll look deep in her eyes and pull her close,
She'll be so sure of this extraordinary man she chose.
When they've lived a long life and are wrinkly, grey and old,
The story of love to their grandchildren will be told.
"Grammy was once a beautiful young girl",
Heather will say as she sends them a whirl.
But for now she is on a bridge, beathtaking as usual,
Exquisite ink, ravishing eyes, an image so blissful.
So, good luck to you, Ms. Heather Casper,
You will make an amazing Mrs. Heather Biesinger!"
Can I just say I have the best friends in the world? :)







No comments:
Post a Comment