Monday, January 4, 2010

2010.... What the future will bring.

Crazy how this last year has flown by. I guess that's what happens when you get busy. Luckily as we enter this new year I can say that we have our home, our vehicles, our jobs, most importantly we have each other. I love David so much and each day with him is just more and more wonderful.

This new year I hope that our financial situation will improve. Hopefully. I'm looking forward to a crosss country trip that I hope we will get to take. For Christmas Dave's parents gave us year passes to all the state and federal parks. So we get in for free. How awesome is that? We will get to take the kids places and have a good time. Plus Dave gave me a video camera so I'll for sure get good uses out of it.

I'm looking forward to spending more time with Gabby. I spend time with other's kids and I see how kids act around this time of year, and remember how I was when I was little. I just look and remember all that and it just makes me more thankful for these 2 kids. They are so amazing. I have no idea how Dave and Shannon did it, but I do have to give them credit. These kids are amazing. Polite, well behaved, you name it. I just look at Gabby though.... she needs a good woman influence. Someone to have girls night out with, to go do things with. I want to do that with her. I'd love having her in my home. I can't wait for the day she will be. Its just a waiting game.

So far with the start of this year my cousin Nathan got married to Crystal. From the pictures it looked like it was so fun. I wasn't able to go due to work, but it looks like it went well.



Also my friend Jackki got married. I met her back when I was in Girl Scouts. We went to day camp and gave ourselves hickys (didn't know that was what it was at the time) so that we could sit in the nurse's stand and not have to go do some of the activites. Lol we were so little kids. She found me on facebook and I was lucky enough to go see her on her wedding day.



I got to hang out with Kortnie. I haven't seen her since I was little and she also found me. She has 2 little girls that are amazing, they look just like her.

One sad note was that a kid I grew up with Ian Busch, accidently shot and killed his best friend. So I get to go to a funeral.

On top of that I have 2 days of court. First is for Dad's disability (lets hope he gets it) and the second is to testify for an accident I witnessed. Hopefully they will go smoothly.

One thing I am looking forward to is my new tattoo. Sarah is drawing it up for me now and as soon as she is done we're adding it to my right arm. I'm way excited for it.

I hope to focus more on Wicca this year as well. Do more to give back. I want to be ok enough to participate in the Sub for Santa programs. I want to read more this year and broaden my mind. I'd love to get a keyboard and practice my piano and get better with that. I do want to exercise more as well. My knees hurt a lot and I need to stretch them out more and strengthen my muscles, get the body back that I want.

I'm torn with family. I want to be apart of it more, but I don't want all the negative that comes with it though. I love doing things with my family, but I'm tired of all the negative and hurtful things they say about Dave. He's just as much a part of the family as I am. I just wished that they would see that. Maybe this year they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment