Christmas Eve was spent grocery shopping and running presents around to family and sleeping. I had to work at 0200-0700. After work I ran home and cleaned the house. Sorta. Dave actually helped a lot and made the most delicous meal ever! While we were cleaning I got my present - a new camcorder! Its so cute and little. Still trying to get used to it.
The Biesingers (Mom, Dad, Summer, Aspen, and Bobby) and Dad all came over for lunch. Dad got here about 10 min before the kids and the Biesinger's showed up. They opened presents and we ate lunch. I think they are pretty happy. They don't want to seem to talk about Christmas with their mom very much so I hope that they are happy.
Brad got his Arm Cannon
And his talking helmet
Gabby got a sewing machine and basket
Race Car
And I wanted him to have some guns(a huge hit)
Lots of Barbies
For a 3 story dollhouse
Its huge
Both got new coats
Dave got a new jacket
Awe mommy
Bobby with Aunt Heather
Gabby being silly with Aunt Summer
Trying on the helmet with Grandpa
Aspen cuddling Star - she's tired
I'm glad to see you had such a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDelete