I've been thinking a lot about things in my life. I have felt a lot of stress lately and feel like I need a change. The problem is I just don't know where that change needs to happen. I started with myself.
I need to start working out again. Especially since it feels like my tendonitis has come back with a vengence in my right knee. It has been killing me! Plus I have a small goal to meet so that I can do a summer bikini modeling shoot with my friends, and trust me I have a long way to go yet. Then I've been talking with my aunt and I think I'm going to do something with my hair.
I have also decided to focus more on my Wicca studies. A good friend gave me a book this year for Christmas called "Wicca: a year and a day". It is a book dedicated to a year and a day of spiritual study. I am going to take the challenge and dedicate myself to it. This will be a year of cleansing myself, my Aura, my house, and helping to cleanse Dave's as well. I'm going to be studying Aura's and Charka's as well and hopefully only improve my Karma and bring good things to our home.
Then I've looked at things that have been bugging both Dave and I. I think with that there are still plenty of talks to come. Decisions that we will need to make on what we are doing from here. Nothing with our relationship - no worries there. Actually tomorrow is our 2nd Anniversary and I'm totally in love with this man. I love that he's mine. Looking forward to many more of those.
This is more along the lines of time management and the company we keep. Making sure that we keep only good things in our lives. This also includes a bit more of eating and living healthier.
Its been bugging me on how people can change so fast. Like the people who act one way then get married and change into a person that was never seen during the dating scene. isn't the point of dating to get to know the person to see if you will be compatible. How is any relationship going to work if you don't really know the person? Doesn't make a whole lot of sence to me.
Then you have people that your close to like friends that change suddenly. There is always that awkward time period where you know that the relationship has changed, but you act like it hasn't and slowly alienate from them and then eventually just don't ever see them again.
Life is just weird. Lots on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment