Monday, May 24, 2010

A wonderful weekend :)

My weekends always start on a Saturday. The kids were just so full of energy, I'm guessing because this is the first time in a while that they weren't sick. All they asked was to go outside, but due to the rain, Dave and I didn't want them out there only to get sick again... So once the rain stopped Dave suggested we go for a drive. Magical words lol. We drove up trapper's and around Causey for a bit. Wonderful country. I love how green Utah is.

So after that we came home and Dave found the rims we needed for the motorhome for $50. All 6 for $50. How awesome is that. They are usually $50 a piece. So while Dave went to get those I got ready to go to Megan's birthday party. She's such a good friend. I had a really good time dancing and getting all dressed up for a night.


Then today was just a nice and easy day. I've been trying to find a USB memory stick I haven't seen in a while. I thought I left it at work but I couldnt find it there... so I've been tearing the house apart and I can't find it here either. Really startig to annoy me. I have no idea where it is and it has valuable info on it. I thought maybe I vacuumed it up, which would suck. I'm debating on going through my vacuum to check.... But it could be in the last bag and that one is at the dump somewhere.... sigh guess i'll have to wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment