My body is something that is very important to me. I'm going to start walking up and down stairs with weights on my feet to start helping get rid of my belly. I want to have my body back and that is something I have always said but have done very little. I do have a very hyper dog, what other excuse do I need?
I did finally clean my car out. Spent some time with it making sure I got as much hair as I could and all the dirt. Threw away all the garbage and vacuumed it out. I then got as much dirt as I could off the hard surfaces with green apple fabuloso. It smells nice in there now and looks a million times better. I also got all the laundry done today. Clean clothes galore! We don't have enough hangers for them all.
For Mother's Day we woke up with Brad sick. He threw up all over the floor and in the bathroom and got several bloody noses. I don't understand why they are always sick! I invested in lysol and we spray their toys and room and all the doors down both before and after they are here. We make them blow their noses and take medicine and wash their hands and they usually feel better. It just isn't that hard. So we cleaned him up and I went to Jen's house while Dave stayed home and cleaned the yard and house up.
Grandma Rudy had come up from mesquite. Her husband has always been a little off. Its awkward when he's around. Great Grandma asked who I was (she's 90 so its ok) and I said I'm Heather, Les's Heather, and Bob (my grandma's husband) was all "well technically your Elise's heather" so I said no I'm Les's Heather for all intents of purpose. And he mumbled something. K I know I'm at odds with Les but Great Grandma doesn't need to know that. She's 90... If that is how she remembers me then hoopde do.... good hell. He's weird. But anywho, I got to spend some time with my cousins and Tazia and James and Curtis came so I got to see them and that is what I wanted. Brettney even came. I haven't seen her in forever.
So after that I came home and we went to Smith's got dinner and the carpet cleaner. I need to just get one, $50 a pop I could've owned one by now. I'll have to check into that new Bissell. Or that little Green one. I liked those, or at least from what they show on TV. We moved all the furniture out of the living room and vacuumed the house then cleaned the living room and the kids room. So all the pee fromthe dogs, cat throw up, kid throw up, and who knows what all else finally got picked up and taken care of. So after the cleaning our house smells soooo much better.
The wind is really picking up today. It opened the garage door outside and it sounded like someone was out there, so I made Star go out with me to lock it up. I just love her. She's getting so big!! I still need to give her a bath though.
Monday, Dave came home early and gave me my present early. Reebok EZ tone shoes :) I love them!!
I went with Dad to see Clash of the Titans, and what a good show. I really enjoyed it. Then I got home just in time to feed Dave then out the door for the Paramore concert. It was actually pretty decent, and I had fun with everyone. Mom gave me some pretty blue shirts with a pretty necklace :).
Misty had gone to California over the weekend and brought me back some presents. :)
And today was all about me for me. My Sarah Foo shaded the other half of my arm and I went home to find Dave had gotten me the prettiest flowers and the most awesomest card. Then his parents brought me a windchime, its so beautiful. It was a fantastic weekend.
These flowers are my favorite.













I'm glad you had such a great birthday!
ReplyDelete