Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday Party!!

I had a birthday party saturday the 15th and I was pleasantly surprised with the turn out. These wonderful women (and men) dragged their significant others all the way up here to my house and I was so thankful and excited to see them. I didn''t get pictures of my sister Tazia who brought my brother James, or Megan who stopped by with her husband Landon and our friend Joanne, or Lisa who came with her oldest son on her way to work. But they also need to be thanked. Granted some were not able to stay long but they made the effort and showed that means a lot to me.
My Cera Foo!!!!

My Christy (and Miss Miss)

Miss Miss and Christy :)

Me, Ariel, Misty, and Cat

Ariel as a sexy Belly Dancer

Miss is a sexy Cowgirl and Cat is Princess Ariel

Tiffany looking particularly scrumptous

Topher and Jessica :)

Cooper came and brought Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment