Wedding and Baby season.... Normally a happy time. I have so many friends getting married or having babies... I just don't feel as happy as I should.
I just watched a good friend of mine bury thier newborn. It was a hard pregnacy with seizures and several complications, only to discover that their daughter had Edwards syndrome and lived 9 short hours.
That was so hard to see. And now there are several of my friends getting married, while I'm watching one of my so called "good friends" marriage possibly fall apart.
Its kinda depressing... I struggle with having to wait for my wedding, and I know that I won't be having a baby anytime soon.... But I want to. I'm soooo baby hungry and I see how happy everyone is and I want that day with Dave. I want him as my husband. Sigh. Guess my patience will have to stretch that much further.
hang in there, just know that Dave loves you. I've struggled with that too especially with a lot of Isaac's family getting married this year. Just try to remember your time will come and it will be worth the wait.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you've been struggling. I can't imagine how frustrating this all must be for you. Any time you need a little baby time you can come see mine. She'll be here in a few months and she'll need all the good people in her life that she can get.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys, I know it'll be worth it all in the end. And Hailey absolutely, I'm going to be stealing your small one a lot you'll have to kick me out of the house lol
ReplyDelete