Monday, June 28, 2010

Prioratizing and being Thankful

I needed to vent.... I've been surrounded by drama that isn't mine, and its going to kill me. Between those that spend all their money on shit then bitch about not being able to pay their bills or buy food; and then there are those that are not taking their marriage vows seriously and causing all sorts of issues... retarded. I really don't get why Marriage causes so much drama.

Marriage should be an event that takes place in a relationship. It should bring the two people closer together not change them or cause issues. And that's a comitment you should take seriously. None of this is happening though. It really bothers me.

So this past week I just refused to talk to any of them and I found that I was a lot happier and had a better week. I was able to do better at work, so much though that it was noticed by more than one person.

Plus I've had some awesome photoshoots and to be honest I like doing it.. but i'm half and half on it. I think I'll get some way cute pictures of me and then call it good for a while. I enjoy the confidance boost but I'm not 100 percent sure on how Dave feels about it...

We are trying to plan a few get a ways :). I'm hoping that I can swap my work on the 11th for the 18th and if Tazia can house/puppy sit, Dave and I are going to drive down to Los Angeles and play on the beach for a day then come home. We're also planning a small weekend trip to Yellowstone Nat park and Kaycee WY to see Chris Ladoux's grave and memorial. i've seen pictures and I want to go see it in person. Way excited for those.

I really hate it when Dave is gone, I'm so happy he's back and home. I love him so much and I can't even imagine what life would be like without him. I hope I never find out.

I decided that I need to start hanging out with people that are less drama and more good karma. I am starting to hang with Whitney more, which I feel is a very good move. We have so much in common its scary and finally after trying so hard I have gotten through to her and she's let me in and started to trust me. I'm way excited about that.

I wish people would be more thankful for what they have. All the bitching and negativity really eats at you and I just get worn down by it. Its hard and honestly I'm done. Its all about me now and making sure that I am ok. Which means I'm starting several lists. One for stuff that I want for the house, and one for me. I want to start having nice clothes to look more professional. I am actually buying a black dress... yes a black dress, and experimenting with different makeup sceems and I am getting serious about working out. I want to look and feel amazing and I'm tired of just talkig about it. Its time to start doing it.

1 comment:

  1. hey chica! sorry that you got all this drama, but if you guys ever wanna chill give us a shout! we are drama free!!!

    ReplyDelete