I can't count how many years I've made a list of resolutions that I wanted to make for the new year. Reflection on the old year, looking forward to the future and making a fresh start.
This January marks the starting of Dave and I's fourth year together. Celebrating 3 full years together and all the achievements we've made. I'm looking forward to seeing where we will be a year from now.
I do have a few goals for this next year though. I've really been struggling with working out and I need to get better at that. I'll start off with working out 5 days a week for at least 20 min. Not including stretching or cool down. Then by Jume have it to 6 days and next December doing something at least everyday.
I want to read more. I have a list of books on a notepad that I want to finish reading. Its gradually growing lol. Some are books for pleasure, others are for enlightening myself, and others are to help make me a better person in the work place.
I want to keep up a little bit more. I've been slacking on here and with all the activities I have in the works there will be a lot to update about.
Most importantly though, I want to spend more time with Dave and the kids. I want to be able to continue re-building the relationships that I have with my siblings and my family as well as start to build good relationships with Dave's family. I want to get closer to my niece and nefew as well as Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment