New years eve I ended up working til midnight, my plan was to head to Bountiful and see the end of the amazing performance my Uncle's Band, Hot Reagan, was putting on at the Fifth. However those plans were slightly altered when Dave decided he wanted to go out. :) I'm all for it. He ended up going up to his Boss/friend's house and partying up there. So I drove up there to get him. I missed most of the fun but Cooper and Scarlett were there and to be honest it was awesome seeing them. It seriously has been forever. Since oh... August at Dave's camping birthday party. Ya long time. I drove them home and then went back to get Dave and we spent a couple hours just hanging out with Adam. It was really nice.
We got home pretty late, but we got to sleep in a little bit. Dave went to get the kids around noonish and when they got here they were imediately assulted with presents lol. We all sat down in the living room and opened their Christmas presents. They loved it. I think we did way good this year, nothing we got them was a double. :)
Gabby loved her Jewelery box, and all her barbie stuff. Poor girl had a sore throat though. I'm pretty positive her cousin got her sick. We're slowly becoming a pharmacy I swear.
Other than that though we spent the weekend being lazy and playing with toys and taking naps and eating food.
Brad was thrilled with his Batman cave, I helped him build it.
No comments:
Post a Comment