Thursday, March 3, 2011

Slacking!!! But needing to Breath!

Holy CRAP! So much has been happening lately I don't even know where to begin. I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do much of anything but sleep. Well lets get you all updated.

Last I was talking about was Christmas/New Years. The kids had a blast. Dave and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on Jan 19th. Doesn't seem like its been that long, but it also feels like its been a lot longer. Ups and downs and I can say that I love that man more today than I ever had. I am so amazingly blessed to have him. He is everything that I could have ever asked for.

After that we had the Bomber's very first Fashion Show. That in itself was a huge event.... Seperate blog entry for that. But that is what has been keeping me so darn busy!!

One nice thing that has happened is that Dave was moved to being the night Admin for CBI. He works swings now. LOVE IT! We're finally on the same schedule. I actually get to see him now and its awesome. That very week I got moved to four tens monday through thursday. Ya I've yet to have a friday to relax. But I'm getting so much done!

Jan 30-31 was amazing! I went with Kellie up to Burley Idaho to meet the amazing Abrey Watterson. OMGosh she is amazing. We did a Posion Ivy photo shoot for me and a Rainbow bright photo shoot for Kellie. It was so much fun. More on that in another blog too. 

The weekend of Feb 18-20 was an eventful one. I went that friday to the Tattoo convention oober fun. Got another tattoo, added to my stars to represent Trish. I miss her so so so so much.

March we are looking at Gabby's 9th birthday. I'm hoping to give her, her first friend party and go swimming. I'm looking forward to it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment