What a weekend. I loved every minute of it... almost. At least until the part that I got sick. Friday I went to see Little Red Riding Hood with my sisters. LOVED IT!!!! I absolutely loved it.
Saturday I got to spend some time with my cousin (by marriage) Ashlee. She's married to my cousin Stephen. It was really nice to spend the time with her and get to know her more. I really enjoyed it.
After I got home I got to take a nap. :) Love naps. Then I went and got to spend some much needed quality time with my Trish!!!! She came into town with her hubby to get all their stuff so that their house isn't just an empty hole. So I got to steal her Saturday. We went down to Allure with Jenny, Heidi (a blast from my past from my days at Shopko), Ariel and Amelia. Danced the night away. My legs KILLED. After dropping everyone off neither of us wanted to go home so we wasted time by slowly going home. I'm so glad I got to see her I miss her so so so much.
Sunday night was the Bomber meeting, finally getting the contracts signed and letting everyone know what we're doing to move forward. We've got things a little bit more orgainized which is really nice. Plus we got to order our Mardi Gras outfits from Ariana. I got a pretty dress as well! :) Yes I will own a dress by this weekend. I know right? Hell is freezing over. I want to be a successful business woman though so that means that I need to start dressing like one. Taking better care of myself.
That was when I got sick. :( I was supposed to go and celebrate my Cera Foo's birthday and I got sick. I was pissed. So to make it up to her. Dinner/lunch on me :) go spend some quality time with her. She's going to be moving soon and I'm going to miss her so much!!! Sucks. So I need to take advantage of seeing her while I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment