Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Little Woman

Who knew that it would hurt this much… I miss her so much! It’s hard to not have her to cuddle with and to love on. It hurts.  Though she was only with us 22 months her life was awesome. Here are some of the pictures I have of her.
Right after we brought her home

That night, my little piddle poo

She was tired. Took a nap with Daddy

Playing with Brother

Her cute little collar - pink camo

The first time Butch cuddled with her

She was so confused. Had no idea how he got in there.

My big girl growing up


Taking a nap

Cuddling with Mom

She hid there for hours. I couldn't find her.. she just slept

Playing with mom.. such a cuddle bug

Laying on mom

Relaxing in her corner

All grown up - but sick.

Playing outside with Dad one more time...

She was cold so Butch cuddled her


He took good care of her.

All grown up in her corner.

Cuddling with mom

Kisses for my Baby Girl

relaxing on the cool floor


Bynx loving her

Big girl with mom


One last picture with Dad

I bought these to go around her grave. They mean "I'm sorry Please forgive me."

RIP STAR Nov 16 2009 - Sept 16 2011
Mommy and Daddy miss you so much.
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment