Thursday, May 10, 2012

Week 17 and Wedding Updates

Week 17... The coutdown begins. Last Friday I went in for my appointment. Took a minute to find the heartbeat but we got it! Good strong and healthy. Dad went with me and he was all smiles. Then they had to take a lot of blood. The lab lost my blood from week 10 so they had to make up for it. UGH. My arm did not want to cooperate at all. Got through most of them, then started to give up. The nurse kept having to shove the needle around. It sucked. However it paid off. I got a call this morning that all the tests showed a normal healthy baby.



So also this week we finally found our second vehicle. YEAH!!!! Let me tell you one car sucked. I love this truck. Even though its totally going to be Dave's, I'll still get to drive it. Its got 4 wheel drive and will fit both kids plus butch and a car seat comfortably. Heaven. They are fixing one part on it and we should get it Monday. Cannot happen soon enough.


Also I got my first birthday gifts :). My mom and sisters got me some maternity clothes that are way super cute. Then Kat got me this cute cute little Koloa bear. I love it.


On the news of the wedding front... I did lose my dress. And honestly I'm not that upset about it. Why spend all that money on a dress that I'll wear for only a few hours when I can put it toward my ring. Which, BTW I finally FOUND!!!! So excited. So this month I'll finish paying off Dave's ring, then next month I'll be putting money away and we should get my ring at the end of June first of July. So excited. Its perfect. Once I get it I'll post pictures of the rings. :)

We have engagements scheduled for June 2, and Dave is going to be narrowing down the location this month so we can have invites ready by mid June to mail out. 2 months is flying by so quickly!!! I can't believe it!

As far as birthday goes honestly I'm just asking for help. Help with baby, help with wedding, whatever anyone can give. And I have to think of Mothers day gifts lol... oi.

1 comment:

  1. *Coughs up a long* What!!!! you lost your wedding dress? How and why? You didn't tell me that I am duh friend you should have told me silly :) And I saw the ring yesum I did and it's goregious can't wait to see it at the party Jeni and I are throwing for you yep yep> also glad you got a second car hun that was also not said to me lol its alright I see how it is jk hugs

    ReplyDelete