I got some coupons today... Really really really want to get this!!!
This is from a website carseatcanopy.com I found a couple codes CCMOTHER and VP5 (if any of you have any other ladies that need this, this gives $50 off)
This is the 5 piece set Reagan. Its good for both a girl or a boy. This is awesome because the fabric is super soft for Minion, and its not way heavy so its ok for summer use but its thick enough to keep Minion warm during the winter (which is what I need). Its adjustable, fits all makes and models of car seats (not included) and its machine washable. I LOVE the pattern.
Another coupon I got is for the baby carrier... this one is from sevenslings.com and I just love this color. Again neutral but pretty.
And here is my 16 week belly photo :)
And here is my 16 week belly photo :)



No comments:
Post a Comment