Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 18 and 19 and more wedding

Nothing that great to report the past two weeks... really just trying to get the wedding planned and make sure I have everything.

My plans for the wedding were cut down quite a bit. Going to keep it as simple as possible. So we'll have the ceremony, take pictures, I want my first dance and my daddy daughter dance, then we can cut the cake and throw the garter and bouquet, with maybe an hour for people to stop by and say hi. Then on to VEGAS! lol.

Thinking about it this is really the last vaca we are going to get for a while. Plus since I can't drink and I've never been a big gambler, I would rather go do stuff and look at shops and take pictures with my friends that are going to be down there. I know that Dave is going to want to gamble, and I know Cooper is going to get him into some kind of wonderful trouble... but that's ok. :) Ya I know its our honey moon and all that, but its not like we haven't had the opportunity to fool around before (obiviously) lol. So being able to spend that time with friends is what will really make it special. I know we're going to have an awesome time.

Dave's ring will be paid off tomorrow, then its just focusing on getting mine. I still need to get my dress... still looking for that one. Karin is doing the cake. Mom is helping me with chairs and an arch. I need to figure out the flowers still, but other than that... Its mostly just the dress. I'm hoping I can find one that works, otherwise I'll have to improvise.... oi. Tuesday we should know what time the park will let us be there, so I can make the invites lol. Well... get the invites to Kate. I'm only going to have like 100 chairs, so some peoples may have to stand, but that's ok. Gabby and Brad will be there. Butch too probably lol.

That's at least the wedding though. Nothing to big but it will still be nice. I'm really looking forward to it. Julie is going to put the blonde in my hair, and I think as my present Trish is taking me for a mani pedi. (YEAH!!!!!!) lol love the place she goes to, they massage your legs... heaven. Then the day of, Karin is doing my makeup and hair.. Figure that's easy since I'll be all packed for vegas anyways lol.

18 weeks

19 weeks
Here are my 18th and 19th week pictures, belly is getting bigger!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how noticeable the difference between 18 and 19 weeks is! So fun! I'm glad things are coming together so well. Have you chosen a color scheme for your wedding? Is the dress dilemma just finding "the one"?

    ReplyDelete