Finances have always been my biggest struggle. I've never been known to be frugal with my money. Its really been hard for me. I'm working harder to get caught up and the stress weighs on me every day. Some days it seems like I will never get caught up. Others I feel better because I paid off a bill - at least the amount owed. I've still got 2 bills other than medical that I need to pay and they are really stressing me out. I need to just buckle down and get it paid off..... Just never seems like we have enough. With medical bills etc. Its hard. All that keeps me going is that in a year from now - if I work hard - I won't have these stresses anymore. Just need to keep at it. Keep working. Being very careful with what I buy and restrain myself.
I have a system in place. Once I have $200 in my savings I will take $100 to work on my tattoo. That way we will have that money in there. I need to keep spending to a minimum. This way I'm putting myself in a check and balance system. As long as I keep $100 in my savings and my bills are current I can continue. That sets a bar for me.
I sometimes feel selfish in all the whining and worrying that I do. I know people right now that have no job, that are being sued and have no way to pay them. I truly am blessed in everything that I have. I have been given so much.
I have a friend where she has lost so many loved ones lately the most recent a friend so close deemed a sister. I cannot imagine how much she is suffering. I don't know what to do for her.
I look at my family, my house, the kids, Bynx, Butch, David.... my job, our cars, David's job..... I may struggle but it is all signs saying I have a life. I have amazing people in my life that I am blessed to know. Its hard sometimes to remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment