This weekend was full of ups and downs. First I awoke to mayhem with our dryer incident, ugh that sucked. Luckily Shannon's mom was able to come get the kids so that we could clean the house. Then I got dressed up and went with Tiffany to get pictures. Her dad had the way col idea to do them at the Salt Lake City Cemetary. Fantastic idea. It was so beautiful and it was raining on and off.




Even though we like these pictures we have decided that we are going to go back and redo them. I wanted to go to some different areas of the cemetary and I want a close up of Bynx and I's face. There is an area of tall head stones that would be way totally cool to get pictures taken at. It'll probably be after Halloween but eh, we'll live. Take opportunity as they come. So after we left the cemetary we boogied to my home for my Slumber Party. only 1 person showed. And boy was I grateful! It was my Hailey! I haven't seen her since right before high school. I missed her so much! I was so happy to see her. Definately glad to have a friend so close. So we had fun and I got to see her and that made it worth it.
I finally got to bed and had to get up to go to work. As I was wrapping up for the day Dave called to tell me our good friend Greg Valdez had passed away in his sleep this past sunday morning. Its just so weird to think that he is actually gone.... Never thought it would happen.
Your pictures turned out GREAT! Thanks again for inviting me to your party! I'm totally glad I was able to be there. It was really nice to see you.
ReplyDeleteI Looooove the pictures. With all the accident mayhem, I totally spaced the slumber party. I'm sorry. :( That was not very cool of me.
ReplyDeletelol I think I can forgive you dear, That was a retty bad accident. There was one on the freeway right by my house where the passenger was chucked through the windshield...she lnded on the freeway and wass stil alive! My boss and her son saw it happen... way crazy. seems like every day there is a new bad accident on the freeway. I'm glad yours wasn't worse.
ReplyDelete