Sunday, October 11, 2009

Learning German!

Its interesting how the universe answers your pleas. I've been so stressed and I was able to work some OT and now will have enough money to fix the car and register the truck. I was also able to get a ride for the next 3 days so that will help too. I truly am blessed and I just need to remember to keep putting out good Karma and things will be OK.


I've always wanted to learn German. I wasn't given that opportunity in high school and Jr high. I want to pay my school loans off so I can go back but until then I just have my own methods. Luckily I have some family members that speak it and can help. So as I learn they will be brushing up and hopefully I will know enough that when I have my own kids I can teach them.

I'm so excited! Tiffany is going to take some sexy Halloween pictures with me. I'm just dressing up with things I already have so I'm going to be working out extra hard the next couple weeks and Hopefully loose a few more inches so that I look extra good. I'm going to buy Bynx a carrier so he can come too. I might be able to take Gabby. Guess we'll see. It's going to be way fun though!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures sound like they'll be so much fun! I'm glad things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete