Saturday, April 9, 2011

NUCG March

Tiffany set up the March meet up of the Northern Utah Creative Group out at Saltaire. I picked up Jakki and Nic and we headed out. There was an amazing turn out.

I got to meet some amazing photographers, and ended up with some awesome shots.





I even got to take a few of Monica that were amazing. I was excited.

Personal Fav :)




I didn't get through the night without an injury though. I picked up Nic and fell off a freezer door and I messed up my ankle pretty bad. It hurt really bad but not so that I couldn't walk on it. It swelled pretty good but no discoloration. In the clear! HA! No way. Monday it was swollen, Tuesday it was kinda swollen, Wednesday the brusing started. It looks like I brusied the tendon. So after trying to "tough it out" for a week, Dave dug me out Dad's crutches and I've been on them for a week. If its looking better then I know I'm on the mend. If not then to the Doctor I go. Woo hoo. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. you FELL OFF a freezer door!!!! when did you learn to walk on walls???

    ReplyDelete