Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weaver Wedding

AH the glorious wedding day. It started pretty early. I had to be up around 8 to shower. Gastly hour to be awake at I'll tell you that right now. So I went and got Ariel. We headed over to Tiffany's to have her beautify us. She did one hell of a job if I say so myself. So then we headed to the church.


Sat in the parking lot for an hour when Jenny finally called us. The address on the invitations was the wrong church. Oh good night.... ok so we headed across the street to the invisible hidden church. Got up there was walked through how we were going to walk who was first etc. As we were getting dressed Jenny let us in on her funny little joke. She had convinced Nate that her dress was black. Ah awesome. So he has a black rose as a boutineer. The gist was Matt, in his Marine dress blues, would go to the end of the aisle and wait and Jenny would hide until everyone stood (like normal) and come out in this gorgeous white dress that Nate absolutely loved. His face was priceless. We giggled the whole time. No body got it. LMAO!!!!!



So her dad changed out his flower when Jenny got up there. Awesome. So the ceremony was little, but perfect. Brandon, Jenny's son, was the ring bearer and the rings flew off, from him throwing the pillow around, 2 seconds before they exchanged the rings. Almost lost one. Brandon was adorable. He kept flirting with the flower girl.





Then we had a gazillion pictures. I volunteered Mike, Jenny's ex-husband Ariel's current boyfriend, to take pictures with my camera. He didn't do to bad of a job. I'm impressed.







Then we had the line. The groomsmen kept skipping out on it. Jerks. I saw a few people show up that I haven't seen in forever, had some good conversations, and met a lot of old people. I'm thinking its just because half of her wedding invites didn't make it. I still haven't gotten mine.




Jenny and Nate had their dance, and cut the cake. Jenny smashed him good then tried to get out of it.... Matt had to hold her back. It was great. Then Nate's nieces got to throw cake at him. The cake actually wasn't that bad either. Pretty tasty. So while they were out galivanting around, I got some amazing pictures of the cake and practiced my photography skills for a bit. I'm pretty impressed with myself. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment