Hurricane of emotions. Hurricane.
I can't say that I'm stuck in the situation, at least not all of them. One I can say I am involved in... but I don't want to escalate it since its not that bad. Yet. I'm waiting to see what will happen with that one and act at the appropriate time.
Now the other 2, I'm just an outsider looking in. Which sometimes makes it worse. People close to my heart are involved and I cannot do anything. The helpless feeling sucks most of all. This has to be what a parent feels like. Having to keep your trap shut and letting them make their own decisions. They are grown people. Nothing I can say or do will help the situation, but it just might make it worse. So best to keep quite.
Sucks. Sometimes I wish my heart had an off button.
No comments:
Post a Comment