Saturday, October 22, 2011

Artsy me!

Well I'm pretty excited. Dave was rumaging around the garage and is finding a ton of our stuff! He found my superman bag, its OD green and has a black superman on the front. I think I got it from spencers... anywho, lol. When I looked in it I found a sketch book that I had bought a while back, and in that also is 6 felt color markers and my 4 sized artist pens. HOW AWESOME!!! It also had my CBI name tag which is awesome.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, that moving really does make you realize just how much stuff you have, and it is a good opportunity to clean a lot of it out. However its also like a treasure hunt. You never know what cool things you are going to find while sorting through all your stuff.

The funny thing is that I actually have been thinking about trying to find one of my old sketch books to start drawing some sketches of clothes that I want to make. And I found a friend of mine that is getting rid of an old sewing machine too.

I really need to sit down and prioritize what I really want to do. I have so much on my plate. Don't get me wrong I love all of it. I have the Bombers, then I want to practice photography, design and make my own outfits, write a novel, start working out again, photoshoots, read, clean the house, go through all my clothes, write on here... lol. I have a lot.

The past few weeks have been the worst roller coaster I think I've ever had. I still am not sure what to make of it or what is going to happen. However we've been given an opportunity to make a change in our lives. I found an old blog I wrote before this one, and the one thing I've noticed is that the past 4 years have really been a vicious circle. So with this new opportunity I'm hoping that we will see a change for us. I'm not sure what all that change will entail, but I want it to be one that is the best for both of us. We'll have to see where that takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment