Monday, October 10, 2011

Putting things into perspective

Its 8 am in the morning, I haven't slept in 15 hours and I'm supposed to do things today. I'm ok with that though. I've been so worried about things lately that my mind is a mess and I feel like I could explode.

I was stalking people last night on blogger and ran into something interesting. A new friend that I've only met this year, a person that I don't know very well, has a blog. Well I've been able to spend more time with this person lately and I really care about her. I do. So I thought I'd blog stalk her. Wow. I went back to her first post and read through the first 2 years. It was like a book I couldn't put down. I could feel all the emotions... I even cried. I have an irresistible urge to hug her right now. Not just because of her trials, and the person she is, but because I have been through almost the exact same bull that she has. Right around the same time even. She's amazing. I'm really taken with her view on life and the positive energy she surrounds herself with. Eye opening really.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment