Friday, October 21, 2011

Creaky houses

One thing I don't know I'll ever get used to is trying to get used to new houses. The smells, the sounds, all of it. Creepy. This house with where it sits you can hear everything. Like when I go in the backyard I can hear all my neighbors within a 2 house radius like they're next door. Its hard sometimes to distinguish what each sound is.

Inside the house is weird too. Being in the garage amplified everything you hear outside. We've heard gunshots a few times but we couldn't place where they came from.

The rest of the house is like a fort. The only place that really echo's is the swap cooler. All the noise comes down through there so you never know where its really coming from. Just weird to get used to this new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment