Sunday, March 14, 2010

First hockey game!

Dave and I went on a date night tonight. Misty and Russ invited us to go to the Grizzly's game. We'd been thinking that we needed to go do more things together so this was a perfect opportunity. We invited Cooper and Scarlett, who were more than happy to come. I guess Cooper is just as much a hockey fanatic as Misty is.

So Dave and I started the night off eating dinner at TGI Fridays. It was wonderful.


Cooper got us Center seats and Misty and Russ showed up a bit late, they had been picking up their new baby pug. :)


The game was so violent! We had 2 fights, where they had to be placed in the penalty box and the one guy from Stockton got screamed at by the referee.



We sat behind this kid that I swear had the worst attitude ever! He was growling at us and rude and mean... Dave felt bad for the kid's dad.

Misty is friends with the lady that helps train the team, so she got her jersey signed by the team and got it today. That mean little kid shut up instantly when he saw it then threw a fit when his dad told him he couldn't have one.



I've never been a big sports person, but I have a feeling I'm going to become one. I almost bought a hoodie with the Grizzly's logo on it, but decided I really didn't need a new hoodie right now.

Then we ended the night going to Wal-mart to get groceries and then home to eat a snack of cheddar little weinies with BBQ sauce.... hmmmm yum.

I'd say it was a down right fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment