Keyword:TIME MANAGEMENT. I need to learn and practice it. I spent the weekend working, as usual, except Saturday. Saturday I spent sleeping and with Dave. We had food and brownies and watched a movie and then today I got some seriously needed cuddle time. It seriously was needed badly and I loved it. Granted it wasn't very long but it was perfect. Made for an excellent start for the day. Yes, I didn't get to see any of my girls, but I needed the time with Dave and I know they understand.
So I decided that I need to figure out my calendar a bit better. Its why I bought one after all. So my plan for the time management is for my girls that I need to see (you know who you are) I can plan girls nights with. However, I will need to do them on weekends that we don't have the kids, or whatever we're planning will need to be after they go to bed. Or for my girls that I can do lunches with we can plan them in the mornings and I'll jsut wake up earlier. Then I'll also plan them around my time with Dave. We're going to take every minute we can get. So that may mean I'm waking up earlier or staying up a bit longer.
As for me. I started today getting the tattoo that I have been waiting for months to get, and let me tell you it was all worth it. Sarah knew exactly what I was needing. Its a Goddess symbol where the moons on the side have been interwined into a Celtic knot.
The woman herself, represents the Goddess, a strong, powerful woman. The Spiral inside of her means healing.
The moons, if you look closely are different. They represent the different sides of a situation.
Then on both sides, framing the rose they end in a heart. Meaning that no matter what way you choose the end should end in love, or good karma.
This is to always remind me that I need to keep positive and do what I think is right. No matter who or what the circumstance. We're going to make it look like stone. This is just the outline. Its going to look amazing when its done. I couldn't be happier with it. Sarah got it right on the money.
I always want to have good karma in my life. Life is to short to waste it on drama and negative things. I'd rather focus on life with Dave and the kids making every moment count. They are my life and the people I've been close with are so amazing and I am so blessed to have them around me.
I do want to improve on myself though. I'm getting my hair done really pretty and I need to continue to work out. I need to start studing my German. Its really important to me to learn it. It my family language and I want to teach my kids how to speak it. I need to start a schedule to keep it going. Dedicate time and effort to it.
I am looking forward to this next year though. As long as Dave and I continue to budget as we have been I should hopefully be able to return to school and get a law degree. Once I have that I am hoping to get on here at England so that I don't have to change jobs just different departments.
Life is just looking good to me today and I am so looking forward to the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment